[SunRescue] Source for 50 pin drives...

Earl Baugh earl at baugh.org
Wed Mar 8 23:06:08 CST 2000

I'm looking for three of 3.5in 50 pin drives
for a SS10 and IPC.   I'd consider 2GB's and
1GB's (I don't need anything bigger than 4GB
at max...the server has 9GB...just need boot and
some play space...) I know what the Ultra 50pin
drives run, (had to get a replacement 9GB last year)
so I'm not necessarily looking for that.  Used
is fine.  Cheap is better.  Who do folks
recommend?  (I've seen plenty on EBay for $50
but there's gotta be a better price than that...)

Earl