[SunRescue] anciente tapes de SunOS.....

J. S. Connell ankh at canuck.gen.nz
Sat Mar 4 12:03:36 CST 2000

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000, Chris Powell wrote:

> Any Sun 1 or 386i users still about???????!

I've talked to a guy in Norway on IRC who purports to have the Sun 1 that
Jarkko Oikarinen invented IRC on.  Apparently it still runs, although I
have no idea what version of SunOS he has on it.  Haven't seen him around
in a few months, either - his nick is "erno", if anyone happens to run into
him on Undernet.

(I tried to buy it off him, but he refused to sell, and shipping it across
the Atlantic would probably have killed it anyway. =)

--Jeff C.