[SunRescue] symlinks

Hatle, Steven J. shatle at vue.com
Fri Mar 3 10:21:41 CST 2000

To be fair, if you read the whole article (especially the sidebar), the
"invention" looks at file systems, finds files that are identical, keeps
one, and then makes symlinks to it in the other places where the other
copies resided.

More than just simple symlinks, but then again, I get a slight case of the
shakes when I think about NT making those kind of decisions for me.  .  .

Steve