Re(2): Re(2): [SunRescue] Tim Ranting

Sam Creasey sammy at mail.oh.verio.com
Thu Mar 2 08:29:55 CST 2000

On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, Tim Hauber wrote:

> rescue at sunhelp.org writes:
> >I used to hook my VCR to my Amiga/Commodore 1080 monitor (1080, not even
> >the
> >1080S!).  It also made a great dedicated monitor for my Playstation, when
> >I had one.
>
> no, I meant the one that was available for the C64, I forget the number
> (my sister has it)

I think the Commodore 1702 was the monitor which I had...  dark grey case
(original c64 shade), standard aud/vid jackes on the front, with rear
jacks split into audio and luma/chroma for video...

Beautiful tube, I remember many happy hours with an 8bit nintendi wired to
it in my youth..  still wish I hadn't sold it (and the c64) to buy peecee
hardware...

-- Sam

"UN-altered REPRODUCTION and DISSEMINATION of this IMPORTANT
Information is ENCOURAGED, ESPECIALLY to COMPUTER BULLETIN BOARDS."
	-- Robert E. McElwaine