[SunRescue] Other OSes (compared to Integraph)

Kris Kirby kris at hiwaay.net
Wed Mar 1 03:16:51 CST 2000

> What version of OS/2?
> Should tell you when you boot up.

3.0 Connect, I think. I don't have it installed (please send me PS/2
SIMMs! ;-), but I have 3.0 here in diskette and CD form. "Warp, version
3" BonusPak, IBM Works, Person to Person, Internet Connection (which is
dial-up only), Installation Utility. Piddly other things (Compuserve Info
Manager, etc).

Installation information for 2.0/2.1 would be helpful too.

> Or do ver /r at the commannd line (cmd.exe).
> >
> >> And I thought Integraphs were bad... =)
> >
> >Mine wasn't. Dude loaded the software (everything a UNIX box needs) and
> >licenses and I did the rest. I only recently added the man pages.
> >
> What speed is it?

40 MHz, I think. I have a picture (yes, a *real* one) somewhere that shows
the memory card and processor layout. 48 MB of RAM in individual chips. Of
course, for some of you older Sun folks, that's probably nothing.

---
<kris at nospam.hiwaay.net>    |
"God gave them the ability to reproduce...
	... Science gave us the hope they won't." -KBK