[SunRescue] My response to Sun's letter (and phone call)

C KLEIN C.Klein at scm.brad.ac.uk
Fri Mar 31 03:38:01 CST 2000

As you say bill, with the new colour scheme no one in their right mind will
think the site has anything to do with Sun. Can Sun claim rights over a colour?
Would it be better to continue to have the page as was, but with an entry page
that has to be seen first, i.e. there is no way to skip it whenever loading
sunhelp.org, which quite clearly states that this site is nothing to with sun,
and if the person was looking for sun then it would have a link to them. Then if
the person wants to see the site then they will know exactly what it is about.
Sun mught possibly then agree that they are getting fair represenation from your
web resource. Someone in a previous post mentioned the Logo.
Can Sun have the same amount of power if the site was held on a non US server
(if it is, I dont know?)

CK

>Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 15:51:08 -0600
>From: Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net>
>To: sunhelp at sunhelp.org, rescue at sunhelp.org
>Subject: [SunRescue] My response to Sun's letter (and phone call)
particuarly Sun equipment, from the dump. <rescue.sunhelp.org>