[SunRescue] RE: [Sunhelp] Ugh. Please read.

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 31 02:12:24 CST 2000

Peter Koch:

> > Who does Mr McNealy think ...
>
> I'm sure Scott McNealy has no knowledge of this letter to Bill.
> We should bring this to his attention soon. And to the attention
> of the other founders of Sun as well.

I have just now sent a comment using the feedabck option at sun's web
page. It is reassuring that they say 'Your email will be read and
forwarded to the appropriate person or department.', although you never
know what really happens. I've included my name and e-mail address to
enable sun to comment, but I really do not expect to receive anything
more than a 'thank you for your comment'.

I also read in one for the comp.sys.sun newsgroups that they took action
against Craig Dewick's www.sunrk.co.au site. He does not give any
details, but he makes it now very clear that the site is not affiliated
to sun.

If this is sun's new course of action, then maybe even Peter Koch's site
could be under attack. Maybe they move against everything with the word
'sun' in it. If so, then it will be a truly cold future.

Greetings,

Maarten