[SunRescue] RE: [Sunhelp] Ugh. Please read.

Peter Koch koch at pz.pirmasens.de
Fri Mar 31 02:05:46 CST 2000

Hi!

Since years i'm proud owner of several Suns (ok, used ones, but at
my job i have bought two new Suns in the meantime) and i always
liked to believe Sun does care more for their customers than other
companies. That they support their old hardware longer than others.
That they support the supporters.
Hey, i'm running a website supporting the Sun3 series and if i
have to fear Suns lawyers i really should stop my website now.
What a loss!!! A loss for me, a loss for all the other Sun3
owners, a loss for Sun Microsystems too.
They can be proud of their old computers (overall, to err is
human and some mistakes are forgivable).

Owners of old Suns are future buyers of new ones.

Mr. Bill: You have permission to publish all my e-Mails,
regarding THIS subject or any other.

Tschuess

Peter Koch
	http://home.k-town.de/~pkoch