[SunRescue] Ugh. Please read.

Stou Sandalski tangui at cell2000.net
Thu Mar 30 12:58:45 CST 2000

I am pretty disapointed in Sun, infact I lost a lot of respect for them. I
thought that the copyright laws are to protect an entity from loosing
business either by someone copying them or someone using their logos to put
them down (here my lack of vocab. is shown).  Even microsoft wouldn't try to
shut down a site thats providing free support for their products.  Its
shocking infact that they are trying to kill your site for such rediclous
reasons.  I would understand them requiring some kind of legal disclamer on
sunhelp.org saying that its not affiliated with sun and all that, but to
actualy want to kill it because of some bullshit use of color scheme and
logos is fake.  I was actualy thinking of investing into a sun for my
database server but shit like this makes me think I should just continue
with the original Intelian configuration.

very very disapointed

Stou