[SunRescue] silly sun keyboard question

Stou Sandalski tangui at cell2000.net
Thu Mar 30 01:50:44 CST 2000

Hehe I was shocked at the keyboard layout of the SS2 I bought from e-bay a
while back, and being a PC user I couldn't figure out how to get past an
error message, after not being able to press Ctrl+Alt+Del my friend and I
frustrated pressed (banged more like it) a bunch of keys at once and this
garbage started to spew on the screen (I will put some pix online maybe
someone can say what it is). It was weird! Don't blame me though, the
closest I've ever gotten to exotic hardware is one of my friend's powermac.

I have a lot of trouble Pressing Alt+F4 in windows while trying to switch
the "virtual terminals" hehehe Oh what are these Kodak Boxes you guys talk
about? One thing that realy bothers me with this ss2 keyboard I have is that
the buttons are closer together then the pc keyboards, making me mess up
typing all the time.

Stou