[SunRescue] Re: [Packrats] [non-sun] need Mac parts!

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed Mar 29 19:45:43 CST 2000

If you've got the PC stuff installed, it can read FAT disks.  Just get some
FTP client on there, or a copy of Netscape2 (it fits on one floppy, IIRC),
and download updates from there.  On the RAM deal, pretty sure that MACs use
non-parity, but parity shouldn't hurt it, it should just ignore the extra
bits.
	Greg