[SunRescue] SparcStation ELC monitor brightness problem

Christopher Klein C.Klein at scm.brad.ac.uk
Wed Mar 29 10:47:27 CST 2000

You should be able to take the cover of the back and (v. carefully!!!!!)
adjust the gain of the guns, tweaking around with the numerous controls
will get it brighter, but you can really mess up the colour balance and
converge etc if you are not careful, plus theres alot of current in there!
I cant say Ive tweaked an ELC before so I dont know what its like in
there, but Ive done it to a GDM1962B before.