[SunRescue] non-sun; need suggestions

Kurt Huhn kurthuhn at k-huhn.com
Wed Mar 29 10:00:47 CST 2000

You can get an A/V to RF convertor from Radio Shack or Best Buy (even Sears
has them in the video game section) - but it's going to cost pretty close,
if not as much, as the $25 it would take to buy the other TV with built-in
A/V.  At least for a *good* A/V convertor - there's cheap crap out there
too.

I suggest you seriously consider just getting the other TV, especially if
the price difference is only $25.

Kurt