[SunRescue] Pictures of office (better late than never...)

Chris & Amy Petersen havoc at apk.net
Tue Mar 28 23:23:55 CST 2000

Hmm, I'll have to take a look at Home Depot later, see if they're
similar - good possibility, though.  These came from Target, and they
weren't *that* expensive...I think they were about the same price, but
maybe on sale at the time.  I got 2 to start, and the 3rd one when we
moved (to fill the wall, looks and works much better that way).

Besides, she liked it much better when everything was finally stacked
neatly on shelves instead of all over the basement at the last place
(I'll have to dig out the pictures of my previous setup at the house
we rented, it was a finished basement that I subdivided using the
shelves, made for nice clean stacking of boxen to free up desktop for
big monitors :) )...She didn't really complain, though, and she did help
set them up...

On the other hand, I noticed that Home Depot had some that were a bit
more
expensive ($79 maybe??) that were deeper (say 3 ft +, whereas mine are
only
18" deep).  The biggest problem I've got is that I can't put an SS5 up
on
the shelf without it hanging over a bit because of cable clearance.  I
pulled the units back from the wall, but that's still not a total
solution
yet...

Chris