[SunRescue] Pictures of office (better late than never...)

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Tue Mar 28 18:17:27 CST 2000

I thought that he was gathering SS1s to do that with...  I would have used
IPCs or some other lunchbox myself, I think that they're much sturdier than
the SS1 pizzabox.  I thought it sounded a little odd at the time, but I'll
be darned if I can find those messages anyplace.  And since the "search" is
gone from sunhelp.org (drat!), I can't even go look.
	Greg