[SunRescue] Good x86 Laptop?

Ken Hansen n2vip at impop.bellatlantic.net
Tue Mar 28 15:39:47 CST 2000

I think your best advice will be to look for older "top of the line"
laptops,
as was mentioned elsewhere, Thinkpads were pretty well supported, as
were Toshiba laptops - but the higher-end units, IIRC.

You may want to look into the Sun Hardware Compatability List for the
older
releases of Solaris x86, like 2.5.1 and maybe even 2.4... That should show
you
the kind of hardware that was well supported...

Ken