[SunRescue] Pictures of office (better late than never...)

Chris Petersen havoc at apk.net
Tue Mar 28 14:56:14 CST 2000

It's taken a bit of time to build up the current collection, someday I'll
post my other "lab" setups from my previous apartments and what not.
They've all been pretty cool, especially the one that I had in my & my
wife's first apartment, it was a loft over the kitchen...

Yeah, the HP is getting good use, I can assure you of that :)  Until the
AlphaStation 600 5/266 showed up, it was the fastest, most powerful machine
I owned (maybe the AMD k6-233 is faster, but it doesn't count, it's a
peecee...)

The Stihl is an artificat of my pre-computer days, when I worked for with my
father at a cousin's outdoor power equipment dealership.  If you ever buy
equipment from me, chances are it'll arrive in a Stihl or John Deere or
Honda box :)  Especially tends to make customs officials look a little funny
when shipping overseas, as I understand it :)

> In sun-sgi, where you have all the lunchboxes and pizzaboxes, what's the
> neatlooking pizzabox on top of what looks like an Aurora case?

SGI Indy that I picked up cheep.  Only an R4600PC-100, unfortunately, I hope
to update it soon.  I used to have a real nice SGI Indigo 2 R4400-200, but I
sold it off to pay bills since I was barely using it...

Chris

--
Chris Petersen
Systems Engineer