[SunRescue] Pictures of office (better late than never...)

Fleet Captain Druaga druaga at pmail.net
Tue Mar 28 14:00:57 CST 2000

Are you talking about the blue one?  That's an SGI Indy.

Another question: in the
http://junior.apk.net/~havoc/images/lab/current/stackopizza.jpg
pic what's the top case?

Also what's the black thing on the top of the external box in the
http://junior.apk.net/~havoc/images/lab/current/morestack.jpg
pic?

One final question - Are all those blue items in the crypt closet CD-ROMs?
If so why are they blue and where did you happen to pick them up?

BTW: Kewl basement.  Mine is bigger but much messier. ;-)

Sincerely,

Mike Hebel