[SunRescue] Pictures of office (better late than never...)

Chris Petersen havoc at apk.net
Tue Mar 28 13:04:23 CST 2000

Oh well, I was definetely not on the ball the first time this went around,
so I'll start a new round...

Picture of my current home "lab" are at:

http://junior.apk.net/~havoc/images/lab/current

Surprisingly clean at the moment, although the pictures of the "crypt" (as
I've started to call the basement these days, for some reason...) show the
cleanest it's *ever* been.  Imagine 2-3 times as much stuff, scattered
everywhere, and then you'd see it's normal state...Someday I get the
pleasure of remodeling that area of the house and consolidating all my stuff
in one room (what fun...).  That's a ways off, fortunately, maybe by then
all my gear will be slim pizza boxes and flat panel monitors :)

Eventually I'll make some form of page here, with details and all that sort
of stuff, but no time at the present...

Chris

--
Chris Petersen