[SunRescue] 13w3 to SVGA

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Mon Mar 27 17:51:28 CST 2000

Hello all,
I just got an adapter to try and use my quite new NEC FE700 multisync with
my IPX. However I get no video when I hook it and my keyboard up to the IPX.
Is there a trick to this that I've missed? I didn't see anything in the
framebuffer FAQ though that may be simple pilot error. Any hints would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

William

--
Live without fear; your Creator loves you     | William Barnett-Lewis
as a mother. Go in peace to follow the good   | mailto://wlewis@mailbag.com