[SunRescue] off topic: looking for cisco 25xx docs

josh grubman jg at FALSE.NET
Mon Mar 27 12:00:49 CST 2000

> I _know_ from experience that Cisco had the data on their site a couple of
> months ago.  If I can find the link I'll shoot it to you.

i'll go scour CCO again.

i found a bunch of conflicting information as to how much RAM/flash i can put
in a 2514 and i was hoping to find some diagrams of the simm sockets and such.

i picked up a 2514 this weekend, got it up and running doing nat behind my
cable modem at home, and now i want to break it ;)

-j