[SunRescue] off topic: looking for cisco 25xx docs

Jonathan Katz jkatz at in.net
Mon Mar 27 11:44:29 CST 2000

> from http://www.ferretsoft.com and run it to do a meta-search across several
> engines.  I know that will find something because I had to find data on a

He could just 'ask jeeves' too ( http://www.askjeeves.com ) -- very
useful search engine. It told me what the meaning of life is =)

> Cisco 2501 at one point.  (Point in fact you'll probably find more hits than
> you can handle. ;-)

There is TONS of info out there... when I had my 2501s and my 2524 just
random searches on altavista were more than enough to get the
documentation that I needed (then again, I had gotten 2nd-hand routers w/
enable passwords that I needed to reset, but I digress.)

They are 68020s and 030s and I *think* it will take a "standard" 36-bit
parity SIMM as its main RAM chip.

Good luck!

-Jon
Jonathan Katz =  J. Random BOFH = http://www.in.net/~jkatz = jkatz at in.net
If only more people felt this way:
	"Mhz is the benchmark for childhood head injury victims... you
	will notice they never mention SPECrate or anything!"