[SunRescue] off topic: looking for cisco 25xx docs

Fleet Captain Druaga druaga at pmail.net
Mon Mar 27 11:37:17 CST 2000

You can most likely find the info on Cisco's site but you might have to
search a bit.  If you have a Windows 9x/NT system you can download webferret
from http://www.ferretsoft.com and run it to do a meta-search across several
engines.  I know that will find something because I had to find data on a
Cisco 2501 at one point.  (Point in fact you'll probably find more hits than
you can handle. ;-)

I _know_ from experience that Cisco had the data on their site a couple of
months ago.  If I can find the link I'll shoot it to you.

Sincerely,

Mike Hebel

P.S.: Worse comes to worse you _can_ order paper docs from Cisco directly
but they're most likely pricey due to size/bulk.  (We had two sets of them
at a place where I worked and they filled up two drawers of a lateral file.)