[SunRescue] Changing swap devices

Ed.Mitchell at centigram.com Ed.Mitchell at centigram.com
Sun Mar 26 09:29:37 CST 2000

Look in /etc/vfstab.  Should be a line like...

swap            -               /tmp            tmpfs   -       yes     -

and a line like this...

/dev/dsk/c0t0d0s1       -       -       swap    -       no      -

Fiddle with said lines and reboot. :)

Same for your mounting question.  Although do you want them to mount at
startup, or do you want the automounter to do it for you on demand?