[SunRescue] me Duh! Looking for love....

Kurt Huhn kurthuhn at k-huhn.com
Sun Mar 26 11:23:31 CST 2000

>>In my case, if I ever need to perform self-flagellation, I prefer SGI
mouse
>>cords.
>>
>Hmmm...
>
>What about really thick sheilded Sun video/SCSI cables?
>Or are those like SGI mice?

SGI mice cords are fairly thick, yet flexible enough to wrap around the
sticken area effectively.  They can cause considerable pain, for sure.

I found that out the other day when my 2 yr old daughter got hold of one and
swung it in just the right direction.  Lets just say I don't leave anymore
mice lying around.

Kurt