Re(2): NDN: Re: [SunRescue] Sun3s

Tim Hauber tim_hauber at STEV.net
Fri Mar 24 12:50:50 CST 2000

rescue at sunhelp.org writes:
>The real bug is in Tim's MTA though -- it is not RFC822 compliant and
>should be trashed.  it should *NEVER* "bounce" to anything but the
>sender address, which in this case is <rescue-admin> and unless Bill's
>made a terrible mistake in configuring his aliases that would mean that
>this uglyness would have only bombarded Bill's mailbox, not that of
>every list recipient....

Is this me again?  My mail server seems to bounce to the reply to address.
 don't worry guys, I do learn things eventually, I am switching addresses
so Bill's lists don't mail to my normal mailbox.  I wish I had a 24/7
connection at home, then I'd just set up a user just to handle these
lists, and maybe even serve em back out NNTP.  Anyway, I will be back
under a different name.

Tim