[SunRescue] The Ultra's are in! [well some are] :)

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 23 02:14:02 CST 2000

As mentioned on this list last month, the first batch of Ultra 1's are in. I
have the following  available:

2 140MHz These are presently bases, they are going to be fully fitted out
unless they get snatched up as bases. Base unit: $595.00. Ready to work:
2.1GB/64MB CD/FD, TGX1, Kbd/Mouse $850.00

2 170MHz These two will go as complete units, 4.3GB/128MB CD/FD TGX4
Kbd/mouse. $1100.00

Please note these are not "E" models. All include fast narrow SCSI, 10Mbps
Ethernet, 2 serial ports, printer port. Nice clean units.

I have more coming, will advise config when they get here, some are "E"
model Creator machines.

I apologize but I had a list of folks who were to get first, second etc.
choice, but my creepy laptop crashed and killed most of my mail so put your
hand up if you were given first choice.

Mike N

--Mike N