NDN: Re: [SunRescue] Sun3s

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Wed Mar 22 19:21:56 CST 2000

Bill,

I used to do the following when I used to work for a Chineese ISP who's
lines where bad so mailer's and nameservers complained alot is to make a
shell script that moves the content of the queue to a temporary directory
grep on keyword to find the words you search for make a list of the
filenames to delete and then remove them move the rest back to the
mail-queue. This solved the problem for me...should have the script
somewhere on tape...

Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976