[SunRescue] SCA brackets and SS20 SM81 question

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 22 15:19:27 CST 2000

James Lockwood:
> On Wed, 22 Mar 2000, Maarten Deen wrote:

> > I had, but hearing this information, my SS20 suddenly lacks his, and my SS5
> > suddenly gained one ;-D
>
> Careful, Sun was asking for the serial number of the SS20 involved last I
> checked, they probably won't send the same kit out twice.

And won't do so for the SS5 at all probably?

> The multiprong connector you mention is not for the mouse.  Do you have a
> 5 or a 5c?

Ah! Now we're getting somewhere. I knew there was 5 and 5c, I
just typed '5' because I never knew the difference.

I have a 5c, so all you said did not apply...

Maarten
--
Maarten Deen                                           +31 (0)77 3076879
mdeen at xs4all.nl                              http://www.xs4all.nl/~mdeen