[SunRescue] Postscript mousepad (dumb query?)

BSD Bob bobkey at weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu
Wed Mar 22 11:18:11 CST 2000

> >You know, by the time I'd found the right medium, after running around town
> >or surfing the web, experimenting by running things through my laser
> >printer.....

Undestandable, entirely.  But, for the sake of dumb geek factor....

Anyone thought of just scanning in the silly things on a scanner at
high resolution (or maybe even 300dpi will do)?

That way a fairly good rendition of the line sizes and positioning should
be obtailable.

We need a type 3, a type 4, and a type 5?

Anyone ever tried that sort of solution?

Bill, would something like that be doable for the archives?

Bob.... geek in training.....(:+\\.... geek dunce cap firmly attached.....