[SunRescue] 13W3 A/B video switch

paul paul at pony.partitura.com
Wed Mar 22 08:52:03 CST 2000

So I need to switch a Sun GDM20E20 between an Sun and a SVGA video output.

I have two choices - get an svga video switch (Black Box - $69.00) and convert
the 13W3 to svga, or try to find a 13W3 switch and convert the svga to 13W3.  I
figured that the 13W3 switch might be of better quality, so I asked Black Box
what their cost to build me one would be.  Their quote was ridiculous - about
three times what they charge for the same switch with svga connectors.

Does anyone know of a 13W3 A/B video switch?

If not, I guess I'll just go with svga, and hope to avoid ghosting, etc...

Thanks,
Paul Phillips