[SunRescue] Sun 64MB expansion boards

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Tue Mar 21 23:27:02 CST 2000

My parents would start charging me for electricity.  I've had 5 SS2s running
together, and they're not very loud.  Even 5 SS20s aren't that bad.  The
ugly things are like this full tower here with 2 extra fans for the drive
bays, and 1 for the card cage.  The two extra fans on the card cage of my
SS20 are probably over kill, but they make me feel better.  Of course, I
sleep in this room too.

> 	Mind you, the systems that stay here generally have 3 SCSI
> shoeboxes(minimum) per unit.  Hmm... more fans.  *vomit*

Time to get you 1 large shoebox to put all that stuff in.  Why on earth do
you need 3?
	Greg