[SunRescue] Sun 64MB expansion boards

Ken Hansen n2vip at impop.bellatlantic.net
Tue Mar 21 18:17:10 CST 2000

I got a few cables off of a nice guy on ebay/yahoo auctions for about
$10/set as I recall - I got one for each Sun monitor I had (3). They
turned out to be Sun parts, 2 meter (I think) and included both 13W3
and keyboard/mouse cable.

That allowed me to place my SS5, HD, CD-ROM and tape drive on my
shelves about 4 feet away from my desk. Noise wasn't so much my motivator,
as was a desire for an open desktop!

They can usually be found around, many large Sun shops have boxes of them
from some grand plan to re-organize the server roooom, but then no one would

let the Admin. turn off their servers (for example). ;^)

Ken
n2vip at bellatlantic.net