[SunRescue] Sun 64MB expansion boards

Paul Khoury pkhoury3 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 21 14:43:22 CST 2000

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 09:45:04 -0500 (EST), Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:

>On Mon, 20 Mar 2000, Fleet Captain Druaga wrote:
>
>> The boards are on this site: www.obsolyte.com Check under the Sun picture
>> archives.
>
>Wow.  Thank you very much for pointing us at that...  I guess I thought it
>was like all PC-type memory expansions... in that you had to populate
>the board.  It seems it comes populated with memory.  Suddenly the prices
>on them don't seem NEARLY as unreasonable as they had before...

For me, I'm just hoping I'll find a good deal on something this Saturday at the swap meet.

Last time, I picked up a 3 row SCSI to HD-50 connector, and a Sun labeled parallel cable
(funky Sun connector, like the smaller AUI connections) to centronics, both for 2 bucks.
And a Type 5 keyboard (the one with the PC layout, and escape where the mystery key is)
for 4 bucks.

So I'm hoping I'll get lucky and get other good things there.

Also, does anyone have a need for 13W3 cables?