[SunRescue] Creator 2D/PCI card in Ultra 5?

David Murphy drjolt at redbrick.dcu.ie
Tue Mar 21 04:53:33 CST 2000

Quoting <38D77A0C.FCD3DE13 at interport.net>
by Chris Drelich <hyena at interport.net>:

> Errr. Well, maybe I didn't explain well. There ARE things that go
> into an AGP slots besides Graphics cards. You don't want this. You
> don't want your RAID or Network or SCSI card depending on AGP.

Um, have you actually ever seen anything other than a graphics card
that uses an AGP slot? I can't say that I have, but if you could
perhaps point me at a URL describing such a product?

--
When asked if it is true that he uses his wheelchair as a weapon he will reply:
"That's a malicious rumour. I'll run over anyone who repeats it."