[SunRescue] ss20 error

Taren taren at c344818-a.frmt1.sfba.home.com
Sun Mar 19 12:08:21 CST 2000

Every time I've seen a sense-key error, it's been an indication that the drive
is going, or has already, bad.  As this is a hardware failure, I'd back up as
much as you can from the drive, and install a new hd.  You might try
reformatting it to see if that clears the error, but I don't think that normally
works.