[SunRescue] ss20 error

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Sun Mar 19 11:21:48 CST 2000

You've got me pretty well stumped, at least for a weekend.  You might try
putting the drive into the other SCA slot, just for good luck, or trying
another SCA drive in that slot of the SS20, to determine if something has
gone bad on the backplane or something.  I really don't know.
	Greg

P.S. I know I didn't snip, but I'm hoping somebody else will take a look at
this and reply with the right answer...