[SunRescue] Memory questions

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Thu Mar 16 23:08:51 CST 2000

man top.  Find out which programs are eating up ram, and remove the ones
that you don't need.  If you don't recognize something, look for
documentation on it on that machine, and then online.  If you can't figure
out what it is, kill it.  If something stops working, you'll know what that
was.  What's the worst that can happen, a reboot, or maybe a re-install.
Small price to pay to find out what killing that process does, if you ask
me.
	Greg