[SunRescue] 'Getting started' questions

William Janssen billj at calweb.com
Thu Mar 16 17:14:33 CST 2000

Also for those near Sacramento California, there is a dealer
here that has a stack of Sparc 2 machines. He said he wants
about $100.00 each. You could probably negotiate something
better. The only thing I noticed is that the ones on top had
the floppy disk drive.

If anyone is interested I will provide phone number and address.

Bill K7NOPM