[SunRescue] Sun-2 and Sun-3 OS images going online today

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Thu Mar 16 13:01:12 CST 2000

Ahh, the wonders of SCSI, expandable storage through external boxes!  :)

> (anybody got a Seagate ST15150N Barracuda 4 lying around?
> Or, even, a
>  4gig 1" high 3.5" SCA drive of good capacity?)

a 4gig drive with good capacity, eh?  I might have some 4gig narrow SCSI2
(slow assed drives) around, but I'll have to test them out.  Err, maybe you
don't want those, I think they were retired because they were starting to
fail.  hmm, I'll look around.
	Greg