[SunRescue] CDROM player caddie.

Kurt Huhn kurthuhn at k-huhn.com
Thu Mar 16 12:25:05 CST 2000

>>Hi,
>> I would like to rescue a CD ROM player I have, unfortunately the caddie
>>is
>>missing,
>>Does anyone know where I could get one? I am in the UK.
>>
>> Regards,
>>  Richard.
>>

>Prob'ly a good bet is find a computer store and ask them if they have any
>sitting around.  As far as I know nothing new still uses them, so probably
>a store would be glad to get rid of some old stock.

That reminds me, the other day I skipped down to CompUSA to grab some CD-Rs
and noticed a good sized bin full of CD caddies. They were all
shrink-wrapped in plastic with a label.  They didn't have a price tag, but
I'm guessing they were pretty cheap since they were in the bargain bin.  I
didn't grab any because I already have 7 or 8 here at the house, and I keep
finding more at the office.  Check your local computer store - thier bound
to have one or two floating around.

Kurt