[SunRescue] Woah, a PCI Ultra 1

Jeffrey Meltzer meltzer at villageworld.com
Mon Mar 13 23:44:54 CST 2000

Sun didn't plan the PCI slots out very well either...The SunPCi card just
fits in on the side with 2 slots, but try and stick a PGX32 PCI card in
the other side...gotta really smush those cables down.

--
Jeffrey Meltzer
VillageWorld.com, Inc.

The Unofficial Guide To Solaris http://www.solarisguide.com