[SunRescue] Sun Sparcstation 2 SCSI drive

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Sun Mar 12 02:23:14 CST 2000

No, not really.  That's a Wide Differential drive.  The SS2 uses narrow SCSI
drives.  You could use a wide drive in your SS2 if you could find a small
enough adapter.  The differential won't work without a special differential
controler.  You could try any of the sites listed on sunhelp.org, or
hitechcafe.com.  The latter is a clearance warehouse, so they usually have
things cheap, but they don't last long, nor do they have too many of them.
	Greg