[SunRescue] Re: Woah, a PCI Ultra 1

Kurt Huhn kurthuhn at k-huhn.com
Fri Mar 10 20:19:07 CST 2000

I managed to pick up a Beta JavaStation some time ago - siting on the
shelves of a client collecting dust.  Pretty cool item - hand written Host
ID on the bottom and a Sun Catalyst Program sticker.  Staying in my
collection though - I seem to remember that the PS/2 ports didn't work for
some reason.  I haven't had time to really experiment with it though.

Kurt