[SunRescue] got my weirdsparc board from ebay in

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Fri Mar 10 11:30:14 CST 2000

They were an auction on Ebay.

> Also, how well will an IPC run with Linux and 12MB of RAM?

As long as you don't touch X, probably ok.  If you can, two disks should
help, but from my recent performance tests on 2.2.14, disk access is WICKED
slow...  Going to try 2.2.15pre14 tonight, but...

> I'm thinking of forcing my brother with an extra IPC with
> Linux, to get him paritially
> interested in UNIX (but I don't have much more RAM at this time).

Good!  The more people who know/use anything other than MS windows, the
better off we are!  :)
	Greg