[SunRescue] Question #1 -- UPS Choice for Sun...

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Thu Mar 9 12:13:41 CST 2000

The PS on the SS10 isn't very big (either physically or in terms of
Volt*Amps).  Are you sure there aren't any numbers on those?  Might have to
open the SS10 and look right on the PS itself, but I'm pretty sure it's
there.  The monitor is probably <200 watts, how much less depends on how old
it is, the newer it is, the less power it should draw.  That's probably the
biggest draw, so a 1K UPS should be plenty large, unless you're going for 4
day runtime or something.
	Greg