[SunRescue] WTF is this?

Chris Petersen havoc at apk.net
Wed Mar 8 16:51:36 CST 2000

Anybody wants, I know where there's a stack of Tempest Sun SPARCstation
2's...Not sure how cheap I can get them for, let me know and I'll try.
Disks (which also use special carriers) & memory have been stripped.  Really
heavy-duty looking chassis, but still Sun appearance (dimple faced, etc.)

I'll try and smuggle a digital camera to the place for pictures sometime...

Usual military procedure is to destroy hard drives via thermite or something
similar, I believe...

Chris

--
Chris Petersen