[SunRescue] Certification

Kurt Huhn kurthuhn at k-huhn.com
Sun Mar 5 10:38:31 CST 2000

Yep.  Livermore Airport in CA is where I took all of my MS tests, and few of
my Novell tests.  3 workstations that must have been P100s or slower -
running Win3.11.  Not bad for the use they see.  I liked that testing
environment.  Here in RI the closest one is at an office park and there's
about 16 workstations crammed into fairly small room.  On any given day the
place the is crowded with test takers - the one in CA was empty most of the
time, letting me really concentrate.

Kurt