[SunRescue] Whew...

Pres. Dan Jameyson jameyson at amist.org
Sat Mar 4 01:47:40 CST 2000

Neat. You know, I've been getting this mailing list for a little while
now, and I still don't know how much most of the used sparc systems sell
for. How much would I expect to pay for such equipment?

--
Dan Jameyson (jameyson at amist.org)                    www.amist.org
President and Chairman of the Board of Directors