[SunRescue] Looking for versions of Engr. prog's.

Kurt Huhn kurthuhn at k-huhn.com
Sat Mar 4 01:42:59 CST 2000

Hey Kent,

I just ried to install Pro/E on my system and it requires a license pack
tailored to your system - based on the ethernet address.  Are you still
interested in the media?  I don't suppose you have a method for defeating
this?

If you don't know of any way to get it running, I'm going to call Parametric
on Monday and see if they'll allow some sort of license for these older
versions.  I don't expect miracles, but you can't recieve if you don't
ask...

Kurt